Experienced Rear-End Collision Lawyers in Dothan
Seasoned personal injury law firm serving Dothan, Troy, Ozark and Enterprise, Alabama
Automobile and motorcycle accidents are common and rear-end collisions are a frequent type of collision in the United States. Cars stopping suddenly and driver distractions, such as text messaging, too often cause rear-end collisions. Regardless of the reason, if you suffer injury, you may wonder what to do next. Whether you need a car or motorcycle crash lawyer, call us. Just across from the First United Methodist Church the Dothan rear-end collision attorneys at Carey & Hamner, P.C. help you understand your case and the process for making a compensation claim to handle your losses.
Understanding cervical strain after a rear-end collision
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) notes that cervical and neck strains are the most frequently reported injury claim in the United States. Factors that contribute to the severity of cervical strain, known as whiplash, include the following:
- Gender: A recent study found women are more likely to suffer whiplash than men, possibly because men may have more neck musculature. Women may also suffer longer term effects from cervical strain.
- Height: Proximity to a properly adjusted headrest affects incidence of neck injury. Taller drivers with improperly adjusted head restraints are more likely to suffer ligament or cervical strain.
- Vehicle size: Drivers of lighter cars struck by heavier cars, or sports utility vehicles (SUV), are more likely to suffer neck injury.
What we can do for you after a rear-end collision in Dothan
Rear-end collisions may cause minor vehicle damage while inflicting painful injury. We:
- Investigate your accident: Limited vehicle damage may cause rejection of a neck injury claim. We carefully document your injury and vehicle damage for submission to an insurance company.
- Prove negligence: You may have been hit by a speeding or reckless driver, a distracted driver or simply someone not paying attention. We work to find and prove that negligence caused your accident and injury.
- Pursue your claim: Our rear-end collision law firm fully prepares your case for negotiation and trial if needed.
Any kind of accident can be disabling. After a rear-end collision, if you need a workers compensation lawyer or a lawyer experienced with Social Security disability benefits, Carey & Hamner, P.C. can help.
When you are involved in a rear-end or other accident in Dothan, we provide highly skilled legal representation and client service to help you through your injury and on with your life.
Experienced rear-end collision lawyers in Dothan
When injured in a rear-end or other automobile accident in Dothan, Enterprise, Troy or Ozark, Carey & Hamner, P.C. can help. Committed to achieving the best outcome for each client, we are lawyers who care about your rights and your future. Contact us or call 855-435-4797 today for a free consultation.