Trusted Dothan Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Skilled legal counsel in Dothan, Troy, Ozark, Enterprise and throughout Alabama
The many reasons to ride a motorcycle include lower cost, less environmental impact and the joy of the open road. But if your experience resulted in an accident, the Dothan motorcycle accident attorneys at Carey & Hamner, P.C. can help.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), 86 motorcycle riders were killed in our state in 2010. Regardless of whether you are in Enterprise or Ozark, injury from a motorcycle accident is usually serious due to lack of protection.
Experienced motorcycle crash lawyers in Dothan
Obtaining compensation for any kind of accident injury in Alabama requires determination of fault. Our investigation of your accident includes exploration of causes such as:
- Traffic violations: Were you or the party who hit you speeding or driving recklessly? Were applicable traffic regulations followed?
- Distracted driving: Inattentive motorists and truck drivers often simply never see a motorcyclist until it is too late.
- Visibility: Heavy traffic or inclement weather can be a factor in vehicle accidents.
- Road conditions: Road damage or steep pavement drop-off can cause or contribute to a motorcycle accident.
- Helmet: Alabama law requires use of specified headgear. Lack of helmet use can be considered a contribution to your own injury.
How our motorcycle wreck lawyers help you
Contacting our law office quickly after your accident is important. The statute of limitations for bringing a personal injury action in Alabama is two years, but accident evidence and witness memory begins to fade when vehicles are towed away.
After your injury, our accident attorneys in Dothan:
- Provide clear guidance and information about the insurance and legal claim process
- Work with you and insurance companies to file and document your claim
- Pursue insurance compensation or jury verdict in your favor
Upon a finding of negligence of another party, compensation for personal injury includes estimable economic damages like current and future medical expenses and lost wages. You can also recover non-economic losses such as pain and loss of enjoyment of life.
Our motorcycle wreck lawyers have 20 years of combined experience handling vehicle accidents. We offer highly skilled, personalized legal guidance to help you get back on the road.
Help from an experienced motorcycle accident law firm
From offices in Dothan, Carey & Hamner, P.C. serves clients throughout Alabama including Dothan, Troy, Ozark and Enterprise. If you are hurt, we are lawyers who care. Call 855-435-4797 or contact us today for a free consultation.