With 18 years of experience handling personal injury and other matters, Steven Rodgers Hamner co-founded Carey & Hamner, P.C. at the conclusion of a successful clerkship with a personal injury firm in Dothan.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Hamner had more than 15 years of experience as an insurance claims adjustor. Using his education and prior work experience, he offers formidable legal service to clients who need aggressive, informed representation on insurance or litigated injury claims.
Married with two children, Mr. Hamner attends Covenant United Methodist Church in Dothan. He also enjoys sports, fishing, playing the guitar and quality family time.
- Personal injury
- Vehicle accidents
- Workers compensation
- Social Security claims
- Premises liability
- Insurance bad faith
- Products liability
- Wrongful death
- Alabama State Bar, 2002
- Houston County Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- B.S., Auburn University, Auburn, AL
- J.D., Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University, Montgomery, AL